If you have special requirements please email the office with your needs and we will try to accommodate them if at all possible: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The camping areas open at 11am on Friday 03 July and closes at 10:00am on Monday 06 July 2020. Each tent pitch is related to online booking requests. If you have not notified the festival of your camping pitch request when you purchase your ticket, we will not know how many pitches are required and you will not be guaranteed a pitch.
2. Camping is divided into areas for campervans, caravans and motorhomes (known as ‘Live-in vehicles) and a general camping area adjacent to the main arena. The main campsite (1) has a capacity of 120 7m x 7m pitches (roughly 480 personnel). Campsite 2 is a staff campsite and has a capacity of 80 7m x 7m pitches (roughly 240 personnel) (see map below).
3. Camping pitches are 7m wide and separated into lanes to ensure emergency services access. Tents pitched outside of these ‘emergency’ lanes will not be allowed; security staff will direct these tents to be moved out of emergency lanes.
4. You will not be able to drive your car to the campsite to drop off your equipment. Be prepared to walk up to 200m to your campsite.
5. Toilets are provided in each campsite and adjacent to the village hall for the live-in vehicle site).
6. Showers are located adjacent to the village hall (no extra charge)
7. There is no space for additional gazebos or communal areas within the camping areas.
8. If campers are being dropped off by someone who is not attending the Festival, aim to be dropped off at the Minety Village hall, this will be the best place to start to walk to the campsite.
Live in vehicles (Campervans, Motorhomes and Caravans)
9. Live-in vehicles are allocated to a separate field to tents (see map below).
10. The average pitch size for Live In Vehicles is 8m x 5m. Awnings are fine if they can be accommodated within this pitch size.
11. Each Live-in vehicle pitch is related to online booking requests. If you have not notified the festival of your Live-in vehicle pitch request when you purchase your ticket, we will not know how many pitches are required and you will not be guaranteed a pitch.
12. Electrical Hook Up is not available.
13. Please note that in inclement weather, arrangements may change – follow guidelines by stewards on arrival.
14. Open fires and ground BBQs are NOT allowed anywhere in the campsite. Groundfires prevent the grass to grow back. The fields are used for farming ordinarily. Camping stoves and raised BBQs are allowed but please make sure any cooking equipment is raised off the ground and in good working order.
15. Do not leave valuables, wallets or money in your tent, and look after your possessions over night. This is a family festival so please get to know and watch out for your neighbours. Security will patrol the campsite, but please do not bring non-essential valuables with you. Items are left at owners risk.
16. Dogs are not allowed at the Festival.
17. No amplified music or drums are allowed on the campsite, please consider your neighbours at all times.
18. Anti-social behaviour, excessive drunkenness & drug abuse will lead to removal from the site and Police involvement.
19. Campers are permitted to bring their own food and drink (inc. alcohol) into the campsite only (it is not allowed into the main arena).
20. Glass is not permitted anywhere within the Festival arena (the site is used by livestock for the remainder of the year). Please avoid bringing glass into the campsites
21. Please respect the environment and recycle where possible. We've asked our caterers not to bring single use plastics - please avoid bringing single use plastic cutlery, straws and other throwaways as much as possible. Help us to help our beautiful planet by reducing your rubbish. Bring your empty re-usable water bottles and fill up from the water points provided.
22. Please make sure you use bins provided or take your rubbish with you.
23. check for tent pegs before you leave.
24. There are a limited number of showers on site (adjacent to the village hall). Please take no longer than 5 minutes in the shower if there is a cue; think of others who are also waiting for a shower in turn and think of the waste water created by each shower.
25. Latrine disposal - there is no provision for live in vehicle users to dispose of their soil waste; please take it with you.