MINETY MUSIC FESTIVAL PRE-SALE TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS 2017
THE POSSESSION OF A TICKET SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE HOLDER OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW AND IMPLY AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO OBSERVE THEM.
1. These conditions are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed on the premises.
2. In the event of a breach of this contract by the supplier, the supplier shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach which was not reasonably foreseeable by the supplier at the date of this contract.
3. The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter or their representatives; admission of the holder might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the festival. All persons entering the festival site may be searched as a condition of entry. Strictly NO illegal substances or Phsychoactive Substances will be permitted into the site, in accordance with the Psychoactive Substances Act April 2016. Possession of either may lead to your ejection from the festival and possible prosecution.
4. Camping is permitted only in the official campsite. Do not camp within the marked fire lanes marked, your tent will be removed if you do so. Campsite open at 10am on Friday 30 Jun. Sleeping in vehicles is NOT permitted in the car park. Tents or any form of cooking are NOT allowed in car parks due to fire regulations.
5. We strongly advise that for your own safety you do not camp or park in unofficial campsites or car parks outside the official Festival site. All campers and camper van festival attendees must notify the organisers that they intend to camp by indicating number of personnel, tents and camper vans in the ticket purchase dropdown box (this is so that we are made aware the number of people camping, number of tent spaces and vehicular camping places needed)
6. Only camper vans, caravans and trailer tents are permitted into the camper van area. A maximum of 4 persons are permitted per pitch and all must have notified the organisers of their camping requirements when purchasing festival tickets. Camping is free.
7. Ticket holders must exchange their ticket for a wristband on arrival, this wristband must be worn at all times for the duration of the event and must not be exchanged or sold to personnel other than the original ticket holder.
8. Fires are not permitted in the campsite, carpark or the festival arena and will be extinguished.
9. No alcohol is permitted to be taken into the arena and the only containers permitted shall carry non-alcoholic liquid in collapsible plastic or similar material containers of not more than 500ml.
10. Private sound systems, illegal substances, psychoactive substances, glass, fireworks, laser pens or any other items which the organisers deem unsuitable or inappropriate will not be permitted into the festival site.
11. Please respect the site and use the bins provided.
12. If you have any disabled access requirements please email firstname.lastname@example.org access to facilities is subject to availability and not guaranteed. Anyone turning up on the day without making prior arrangements may not be able to access the facilities if they are full to capacity
13. Persons lost in the arena should meet at the Welfare / Information / Security portacabin.
14. No animals will be admitted to the site other than assistance dogs for the disabled.
15. Minety Music Festival is suitable for young children, under 5’s and toddlers. All under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
16. If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol, please bring suitable ID. Minety Music Festival operates the ‘Challenge 25’ policy.
17. Official merchandise is only on sale inside the festival site; do not purchase goods from unofficial vendors.
18. Strictly no trading is allowed inside the festival site without written permission from Minety Music Festival Ltd.
19. No audio or video recorders, professional photographic equipment or laser pens will be permitted to the arena.
20. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs this ticket is for an event and not a specific artist/band. Minety Music Festival Ltd reserves the right to change the bill or running times without prior notice.
21. Tickets are nonrefundable. In the event of cancellation of the festival by Minety Music Festival Ltd, their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
22. Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued for lost tickets etc, keep your ticket safe.
23. Attendees consent to the photography, filming/sound recording as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional or commercial activities.
24. Tickets are security printed; please keep them dry, if you get them wet they may be invalidated.
25. Tickets remain the property of the Promoter until payment is received in full. Resale of any ticket is prohibited without the express permission of Minety Music Festival Ltd. You may not re-sell or transfer any ticket if you are selling or transferring a ticket in the course of business. You are deemed to be selling or transferring in the course of business where we reasonably believe you to be doing so. It is strictly prohibited to attempt to re-sell any ticket within the festival site under any circumstances.
26. No tickets may be used for competitions or promotions without written permission from Minety Music Festival Ltd.
27. Any vehicles not cleared of the site by 11am on Monday 3rd July may be towed away.
28. Please note there are restricted capacities at stages and attractions either within the main marquee or similar structure. Once they reach the maximum capacities there will be no further admissions. You are not guaranteed admission to these areas.
29. It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the festival site.
30. The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
31. Amplified sound and strobe lighting will be used at this event.
32. The promoters reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of entry into the Minety Music Festival in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal company policies.
33. All children (babies, toddlers and youths) must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult.
WARNING: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING. SPECIAL EFFECTS MAY BE USED AT THIS EVENT INCLUDING STROBE LIGHTING, LASERS, PYROTECHNICS, AND FIREWORKS.
CCTV IMAGES WILL BE MONITORED THROUGHOUT THE FESTIVAL SITE FOR PUBLIC SAFETY AND THE PREVENTION OF CRIME.
Minety Music Festival Limited
Registered Office: Stocks Farm, Swan Lane, Leigh, Swindon, SN6 6RD
Company Reg No. 10496867 Registered in England & Wales